Boy found after going missing more than 10 days ago
- Credit: Archant
A teenage boy was found after going missing in late December, 2018.
Daniel Sands, 16, originally didn’t return to his home on Thursday, December 27, with police calling on the public and media to help locate him two days later.
This means that Daniel was missing for 12 days.
Essex Police were concerned for the boy’s welfare and continued to launch appeals to the public as they searched for him.
The 16-year-old was believed to have links to the Kelvedon and Witham areas.
You may also want to watch:
Thankfully he was found, with officers making the announcement via social media.
Police thanked the public and media for their support.
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 3 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 4 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 5 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'
- 6 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 7 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 8 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 9 'It was a clear foul' - Imps boss Appleton angry after Town defeat
- 10 Two cars set alight in two different streets