Dealership’s high five strive for best service
- Credit: supplied
An outstanding employee from John Grose Peugeot in Ipswich is celebrating after being shortlisted among the top 25 commercial sales executives from across the country.
Simon Long, who has worked at the dealership in Goddard Road for the past 12 years in commerical sales, has received the prestigious Peugeot Gold Recognition Award as a result and will accept the accolade at the award ceremony.
He’ll be joined at the event by four fellow employees on the car sales side of John Grose – Nick Bartholomew, Gary Page, Richard Adams and Darren Good – who were all ranked in the top 125 sales executives from a pool of 1,500 across the national Peugeot dealership network as part of the same awards shortlist.
It’s the fourth time Richard has made the top 125, as he enters his seventh year of working with John Grose dealership team.
The annual awards shortlist is created based on a combination of customer satisfaction, sales and product knowledge across the Peugeot dealership network which is made up of more than 280 showrooms and workshops nationwide.
Gavin Oliver, sales manager, said: “The fact that every member of our sales team has been recognised proves we’re doing all the right things as a dealership. While sales numbers are always important, it’s also vital that our staff have a vast product knowledge and are willing to go the extra mile for our customers.
“Simon is a key member of our team and it’s no surprise he’s been ranked as highly as he has.
- 1 'It's a contractual issue' - McKenna explains Simpson recall
- 2 Photographer secretly recorded couple in bedroom of his Suffolk holiday home
- 3 'It's what I know and love': Former lorry driver opens food truck on A12
- 4 'It was worth it!' - Town co-owner has a celebration scar
- 5 'I lost my patience... that's how I roll' - Holt apology for 'derogatory' Morsy comments
- 6 10 Suffolk celebrities and where they went to school
- 7 Stu says: Seven observations following Wimbledon win
- 8 'I'm almost getting fed goals on a plate... there's no better feeling' - Town match-winner Burns loving life at Ipswich
- 9 'We were harshly beaten' - Dons boss on Town defeat
- 10 Ratings: How the Ipswich players performed in their 2-0 Wimbledon win
“All the sales executives deserve their place on the shortlist and this is the fourth time Richard has received high praise from across the Peugeot network. I’d like to congratulate him, and all the sales team, on what is a commendable achievement.”
n For more information, contact John Grose Peugeot on 01473 242242, visit the dealership in Goddard Road or go online at www.johngrose.co.uk/peugeot