Death crash victim named
A WOMAN who was killed when her car collided with a coach has been named by police.Brenda Sharpe, of Judith Avenue, Knodishall, near Saxmundham, died on Friday in an accident on the B1122 near Theberton.
A WOMAN who was killed when her car collided with a coach has been named by police.
Brenda Sharpe, of Judith Avenue, Knodishall, near Saxmundham, died on Friday in an accident on the B1122 near Theberton at around 2.30pm
The 67-year-old, who was pronounced dead at the scene, was killed when her silver Peugeot 106 collided with a coach from Belles Coaches.
A female passenger who was trapped in the car was cut free by the fire service and was taken to Ipswich Hospital with minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
There were no passengers on board the coach and the male driver was uninjured but badly shaken.
Anyone with information should contact Halesworth Police on 01986 835350.
- 1 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 2 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 3 New online booking system for Suffolk recycling centres
- 4 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 5 'We are sorry' - Council apologises for letting SEND children in Suffolk down
- 6 Fuller Flavour: Can we sign Bonne permanently, please?
- 7 Suspected drink driver flees scene after car destroyed in crash
- 8 Ndaba on Salford, Neville's advice, his brush with Ronaldo-mania and his goal of reaching the Ipswich Town first-team
- 9 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 10 Five fire engines called to red deer trapped in tree