Traffic delays after crash on A143
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
Motorists are being warned of delays following a two vehicle collision on a major Suffolk road.
Police were called at 8am today with reports of a crash involving a car and a van by the Shell garage on the A143 at Stanton.
The ambulance service was also called to the scene, where one person was complaining of neck and chest pain.
The road is partially blocked, leading to some traffic congestion in the area.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: “We were called to reports of a collision on Bury Road, Stanton, this morning at 8.01am.
You may also want to watch:
“We sent one ambulance to assess three patients, who didn’t require hospital treatment.”
- 1 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 2 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 3 Warnock and Dijon boss give updates on Town targets Coulson and Celina
- 4 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 5 Major former Debenhams store could remain empty until 2023
- 6 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 7 Young couple locked up after falling asleep in car containing class A drugs
- 8 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 9 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 10 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune