Two lanes closed after four vehicle crash on A11
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
Drivers are being warned of delays after a van went into the central reservation near the five ways roundabout at Mildenhall.
Police were called shortly before 5pm on Tuesday afternoon with reports of a four vehicle collision on the busy road near Mildenhall.
A spokesman confirmed a van went into the central reservation on the A11, blocking the road.
He added that nobody was seriously injured in the collision.
Two lanes – one heading northbound and one heading southbound – remain closed while officers work to remove the van from the road.
You may also want to watch:
Police reopened one lane heading northbound at 6pm.
- 1 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 2 Our Ipswich Town predictions: Top scorer, best player, where they'll finish and more
- 3 Man dies in two-car crash on A12
- 4 'There won't be a better group of strikers in the league' - Jeffers on Town's firepower
- 5 Film crews begin shooting Amazon show in Suffolk village
- 6 Dog-friendly pub set to reopen in east Suffolk after major revamp
- 7 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 8 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 9 GP warns of 'Latitude effect' as cases rise among young people
- 10 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk