Delays on A14
MOTORISTS are experiencing delays following an incident on the A14 between Ipswich and Felixstowe.Traffic was at a standstill at shortly before 8am today as a result of a suspected collision.
MOTORISTS are experiencing delays following an accident involving a police car on the A14 between Ipswich and Felixstowe.
Traffic was at a standstill today as a result of a collision on the A14 eastbound carriageway near the junction with the A137.
A police spokeswoman said the collision, which happened at about 7.43am, involved a police car and a silver Skoda Octavia.
Nobody was injured in the accident.
You may also want to watch:
The spokeswoman said the police car was responding to a grade two incident, and could have been using its blue lights and sirens.
- 1 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 2 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 3 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 4 Road outside Ipswich closed after two cars collide
- 5 Former Town winger Finidi George gets first senior manager job
- 6 Hits, misses, an 'unseen' suspension, a few goals and two still without clubs - how the departed Ipswich players are faring ahead of Bishop reunion
- 7 ‘Inadequate’ private hospital closes after patients ‘put at prolonged risk of harm’
- 8 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 9 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln
- 10 Town face 'red tape' wait over Celina