Delays on A12 at Copdock after crash
A crash on the A12 at Copdock involving a lorry and three cars has caused delays this morning.
The incident was reported at around 7.15m on the northbound carriageway, involving an Iveco lorry, a Ford Fusion, BMW and a third unkown car.
A police spokeswoman said that no-one was injured, but had caused significant delays in the area.
The road was clear by 9.35am.
Officers have also been called to a crash in Whatfield Road, Naughton, shortly after 8.10am, where a Ford Fiesta Zetec has crashed into a telegraph pole, which has fallen cross the road.
Police said no-one had been reported injured, but it could take some time for the pole to be removed.
- 1 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 2 The most beautiful places to live in Suffolk - according to estate agents
- 3 'He's made massive strides here' - Town recall striker Simpson from Swindon
- 4 'He's a s**t house' - Stanley chairman slams Town skipper Morsy
- 5 Stu says: Five observations following Town's 2-1 win v Accrington
- 6 "I love him... I think he’s absolutely brilliant' - Chaplin on Town boss McKenna
- 7 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
- 8 'Ludicrous' - Stanley boss on 'big turning point' in Town loss
- 9 9 forgotten pubs that were at the heart of their Suffolk towns
- 10 Emergency services attend Felixstowe bungalow fire