Delays on A12 at Copdock after crash
A crash on the A12 at Copdock involving a lorry and three cars has caused delays this morning.
The incident was reported at around 7.15m on the northbound carriageway, involving an Iveco lorry, a Ford Fusion, BMW and a third unkown car.
A police spokeswoman said that no-one was injured, but had caused significant delays in the area.
The road was clear by 9.35am.
Officers have also been called to a crash in Whatfield Road, Naughton, shortly after 8.10am, where a Ford Fiesta Zetec has crashed into a telegraph pole, which has fallen cross the road.
You may also want to watch:
Police said no-one had been reported injured, but it could take some time for the pole to be removed.
- 1 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 2 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 3 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 4 'It was a tiny step forwards' - Cook on 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 5 Matchday Live: Updates as Town travel to The Valley to face Charlton
- 6 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 7 Suffolk-born Royal Ballet choreographer Liam Scarlett dies
- 8 Death of 'loving' Suffolk woman in crash was 'unmitigated tragedy'
- 9 Why are 3,500 homes stood empty in Suffolk?
- 10 Shopper eschew Suffolk's smaller towns to hit Primark