Delays on A14 westbound after crash on Orwell Bridge
- Credit: Archant
Delays on the A14 have been caused by a multi-car crash on the Orwell Bridge.
Suffolk police officers were called at 5.25pm to the westbound carriageway between the Shell garage and the bridge to reports that five cars had crashed.
A black Suzuki, green Ford Focus, white Mini, white lorry and a white Ford van were all involved.
A Suffolk police spokesman said the motorists involved had suffered only minor injuries.
One lane is currently blocked while emergency services are at the scene, causing significant tailbacks and stationary traffic.
You may also want to watch:
Motorists are advised there are delays in the area, and should use an alternative route.
- 1 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 2 A possible Ipswich Town reunion at Colchester this summer
- 3 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 4 Two arrested after police block off street following threats
- 5 'This club is going to be flying next season' - Dyer on 0-0 draw at Shrewsbury and Vincent-Young injury
- 6 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 7 WATCH as man calmly rips wooden gate off hinges before walking away
- 8 Have your say on bid for new shopping village with cinema and hotel
- 9 Town confirm early departure of experienced defender due to contract clause
- 10 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer