Delays on main line due to signalling fault
Rail passengers face delays on trains between London Liverpool Street and Norwich this evening.
Delays to main line services are down to a fault with the signalling system between Stowmarket and Diss.
It means trains are having to run at reduced speed on all lines and may be delayed by up to 10 minutes.
Disruption is expected until 8pm.
The problem is affecting train services in both directions between Stowmarket and Diss.
You may also want to watch:
Abellio Greater Anglia has apologised for the disruption and said that Network Rail engineers are working as quickly as possible to resolve the problem and restore a normal train service.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 3 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 4 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 5 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 6 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 7 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 8 Elections 2021: Tim Passmore re-elected Suffolk Police and Crime Commissioner
- 9 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 10 Inside Suffolk's own Repair Shop