Dewalt power tools stolen in burglary at property in Naughton, Suffolk
Police are investigating after a host of power tools were taken during a burglary in Naughton.
The burglary took place at some point between 10am on Tuesday, September 12, and 11am the following day when offenders gained entry to a home in New Road by smashing a window.
A selection of power tools were stolen, including a Dewalt half-inch router in a case, a Dewalt circular saw in a hold-all bag with the logo of an anvil and forge steel lettering, a Dewalt plainer in a case and a Dewalt electric drill and impact screw driver, also in a case.
The items are believed to total at least three figures in value.
Investigating officers are asking anyone who saw any suspicious activity in the area at that time, or has any information which may help to contact them on 101.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Uproar as plans put in to turn Suffolk pub into vets
- 2 New farm shop and cafe opens in Suffolk countryside
- 3 Burglar jailed for break-in at Stowmarket dental practice
- 4 Further case of Omicron Covid variant detected in East Anglia
- 5 Parish council concerned about plans for new A14 service station
- 6 Friends speak of 'spiking' in market town and advise others: 'be careful'
- 7 Stu says: Six observations following Papa John's Trophy exit to Arsenal U21s
- 8 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 9 West Suffolk's Covid rate rises to become highest in county
- 10 Former Town defender McGreal returns to club in coaching role