Did you see large vehicle involved in crash near Stradbroke?
A driver was injured in a crash in north Suffolk involving a large vehicle, which drove off.
Police are appealing for help to trace the vehicle, thought to have been either a tractor, trailer or lorry, after receiving reports of an accident at around 6.30pm yesterday near Stradbroke.
The driver of a Volkswagen Polo suffered a cut to his arm in the accident, which happened around a mile west of the village, in the direction of Eye. He was taken to hospital for minor treatment.
A spokesman for Suffolk Constabulary said: “Police are trying to locate the driver of the large vehicle that may have also sustained damage as a result of the collision.”
Anyone who may have witnessed the collision, or has any information, is asked contact Pc Stuart McIlroy on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Callers should quote CAD number 361 of November 8.
- 1 Daylight dogging makes beauty spot 'no-go area'
- 2 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 3 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
- 4 'We have the quality to go on and win this league' - Burns calls upon fans to keep the faith
- 5 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
- 6 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 7 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 8 Seven observations following Ipswich Town's 2-1 loss to West Ham U21s
- 9 From favourites to outsiders - odds on Town winning League One drift widely
- 10 'Keep the faith' - Town fans on poor start and what needs to change