Didn’t he do well? How many Sir Bruce Forsyth catchphrases can you finish in our quiz?
Legendary entertainer Sir Bruce Forsyth was known for his numerous catchphrases, but how many can you complete?
The entertainer and presenter, who died at home surrounded by his family last week, with many people paying tribute to the television veteran.
In a statement his manager, Ian Wilson, said that when Sir Bruce was recently asked what he had been up to in the last 18 months, the entertainer responded with a twinkle in his eye saying he had been “very, very busy... being ill”.
Sir Bruce’s career began when he was just 14 years old, meaning his showbiz career spanned more than 75 years.
In 2012 the Guinness World Records recognised Sir Bruce as having the longest television career for a male entertainer.
Sir Bruce was known for his catchphrases, especially in shows The Generation Game, The Price is Right and Play Your Cards Right.
His other TV shows included Sunday Night at the Palladium and Strictly Come Dancing.
- 1 The most beautiful places to live in Suffolk - according to estate agents
- 2 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 3 'He's made massive strides here' - Town recall striker Simpson from Swindon
- 4 'He's a s**t house' - Stanley chairman slams Town skipper Morsy
- 5 Stu says: Five observations following Town's 2-1 win v Accrington
- 6 "I love him... I think he’s absolutely brilliant' - Chaplin on Town boss McKenna
- 7 The Secrets of Dunwich: East Anglia's lost capital
- 8 'Ludicrous' - Stanley boss on 'big turning point' in Town loss
- 9 Emergency services attend Felixstowe bungalow fire
- 10 Suspected drink driver who crashed into bush among five arrested in Newmarket area
Take our quiz to find out how many of his catchphrases you can finish, challenge your friends and family.