Man arrested on suspicion of drink driving following four-vehicle crash in Haverhill
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A motorist was arrested on suspicion of drink driving following a four-vehicle crash in Haverhill last night.
The incident took place in Crowland Road just after 8pm.
According to Suffolk police, a passenger in one of the vehicles was injured.
Police rushed to the scene of the incident and the road was blocked as investigations were carried out.
It reopened at 10.50pm.
You may also want to watch:
One of the drivers, who was in a grey Ford Focus, was arrested on suspicion of drink driving and was taken to the police investigation centre in Bury St Edmunds where he is now being questioned.
The damaged cars included a blue Vauxhall Astra, a silver Ford Focus, a grey Fiat Leon and a black Ford Mondeo.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
- 2 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 3 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 4 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 5 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 6 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their friendly clash with Crystal Palace
- 7 Ipswich Town 0 Crystal Palace 1: Zaha makes Town pay the penalty
- 8 Leisure centre closes after travellers park up on site
- 9 Town coach on Palace display, fans' return, transfer business and Evans' absence
- 10 Warnock on Town target Coulson's absence from Middlesbrough squad