Driver hurt in petrol station accident
A DRIVER sustained minor injuries after a collision with a petrol pump at an Ipswich garage today.
A DRIVER sustained minor injuries after her car collided with a petrol pump at an Ipswich garage today.
The accident took place at the Morrisons supermarket fuel station in Sproughton Road shortly after 4pm.
The 52-year-old female motorist received treatment at the scene after paramedics were called.
The fire service was sent to the scene to clear petrol which had spilled on to the forecourt.
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews were also dispatched to Fressingfield at 2.41pm after flames tore through half an acre of stubble and two one-tonne bails.
The fire was doused within half-an-hour.
- 1 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 3 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 4 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 5 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 6 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 7 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'consider £350k bid' for keeper
- 8 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 9 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 10 Truck's four-figure repair fee at Colchester garage left unpaid
And at 3.25pm, crews took 20 minutes extinguishing 50m by 5m of undergrowth which was well alight in Wades Lane, Shotley.