Vehicle caught speeding nearly twice the limit near Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk speed camera operators have caught two drivers driving well over the speed limit on two main roads in Suffolk.
It is believed that the Norfolk and Suffolk Speed Cameras caught the two vehicles yesterday.
One vehicle was found to be driving at nearly double the legal limit on the A1214 in Ipswich.
The vehicle was said to be driving at 79mph on a 40mph part of the road.
Elsewhere a second car was said to be travelling at 104mph on the A14 at Creeting St Mary.
You may also want to watch:
A tweet by Norfolk and Suffolk Speed Cameras said: “Two vehicles traveling [sic] at high speeds today in Suffolk and will be going straight to court. 104mph - A14 Creeting St Mary + 79mph A1214 Ipswich which is a 40mph limit!”
- 1 'Our fund is $13 billion and we’re holding $700m in cash' - The money behind Ipswich Town's new owners
- 2 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 3 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 4 Ipswich Town closing in on appointment of new chief executive
- 5 'Buzz' about town as pub prepares to reopen under new family management
- 6 Woodbridge community 'saddened' after couple found dead by police
- 7 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 8 'You either deliver or you leave' - Cook's message to Town players
- 9 Disused village Post Office reopening as deli and coffee house
- 10 'It's time to embrace a new challenge' - New Ipswich chief announces Bristol City exit