Driving fun on the highways and fairways
- Credit: supplied
Stuart Robertson, head PGA golf professional at the Doctorgolf Academy at Ufford Park, Woodbridge, and Suffolk county under-12s head coach, has received his new Peugeot RCZ GT Sports Coupé from John Grose at Ipswich.
Previously the proud owner of a Ford S-Max, Stuart found that he no longer needed a large family car since his eldest son passed his driving test.
Since owning the Peugeot RCZ, Stuart is enjoying the attention it receives and has been really impressed with its performance and fuel economy.
“The 2.0HDi diesel engine is fast enough to put a smile on your face while the six-speed gearbox makes it really quiet on the motorways,” he said.
The Peugeot RCZ has been awarded its fourth successive best sports car accolade in Diesel Car magazine’s 2013 car of the year awards beating off strong opposition from the Mercedes-Benz SLK and others to retain this title.
You may also want to watch:
Stuart has found the RCZ ride very comfortable and he has been surprised by the good all-round visibility. However, the main selling point for Stuart, and what other Ufford Park club members have been amazed at, is how much room there is in the boot, plus with the rear seat laid down there is plenty of room for two professional bags of golf clubs and trolleys.
If you would like to find out how the Doctorgolf Academy could improve your drive on the fairways contact Stuart on 01394 383480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to see how the RCZ could improve your drive on the highways contact the sales team at John Grose Peugeot on 01473 242242 or email email@example.com
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 3 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 4 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 5 Woman's body found in village home
- 6 WATCH: Rude graffiti highlights 'huge' potholes
- 7 Wigan kitman Craney given Town coaching role by Cook
- 8 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 9 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 10 'It's been a strange few days' - Skuse gives emotional exit interview