Dryml replaces Zabik at Panthers
ALES Dryml is on his way back to Peterborough as a replacement for Karol Zabik.Zabik quit the club for personal reasons last week and the club wasted no time in bringing back their own club asset.
PETERBOROUGH have re-signed asset Ales Dryml and the popular Czech rider will make his return in Panthers second match of the week against Eastbourne on Thursday.
The Panthers were left in a difficult position following Karol Zabik's decision to leave the club last week and the subsequent refusal of the BSPA to grant the club a facility.
Drymel, who has just completed five matches for Poole, returns on his starting average of 4.53 and will drop back into the main body of the team. This move also has the advantage of maintaining the lively reserve partnership of Claus Vissing and Kenneth Hansen.
Team Manager Trevor Swales said: “I am pleased to welcome Ales Dryml back and his inclusion will undoubtedly help the team, he readily agreed to return and we go forward from here.”
You may also want to watch:
Promoter Mick Bratley said: “We welcome Ales back into our side following the loss of Karol Zabik and this will make us stronger than using a number eight or a Premier League six point rider.”
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 6 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 7 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 8 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine