Pop-up cafe from wedding cake baker opening on Suffolk coast
- Credit: Archant
An award-winning wedding cake company is opening a pop-up cafe on the Suffolk coast as part of a new venture.
Dust with Cocoa will have a coffee shop in The Box, in High Street in Southwold, every Friday and Sunday.
Owner Debbie Johnson says she is opening the pop-up to showcase her work and gauge interest in running a cafe long-term.
Her business has been recognised by the Most Curious wedding fair, which Miss Johnson says has boosted Dust with Cocoa's profile in the industry.
Miss Johnson said: "The idea with the shop is to sell all of our most popular items. It's a chance for people to come in and enjoy some coffee or tea.
You may also want to watch:
"We're hoping to do it in Southwold for a long time.
"We are looking to grow as a business, and we're hoping the pop-up shop will be a great way to do that."
- 1 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 2 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 3 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 4 Boy, 5, dies after suffering serious head injury at department store
- 5 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 6 Long-serving parish clerk resigns from council hit by flaring tensions
- 7 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 8 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 9 Positives, negatives and plenty still to do - what we've learned from Town's pre-season
- 10 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
The Dust with Cocoa cafe will be open on Fridays from 10am-2.30pm and on Sundays from 10am-3pm.