E-fit issued following Haverhill burglary where jewellery was stolen
- Credit: Archant
An e-fit likeness of a man police would like to speak to after a burglary in Haverhill has been released.
The break-in took place some time between 8am and 4.30pm on Friday, December 1, at an address in Ruffles Road.
A quantity of jewellery and an Acer laptop bag was stolen after a glass panel was smashed to the back of the property to gain entry.
Officers have now released an e-fit of a man they would like to speak to who was seen in the area and who may have information regarding the incident.
He is described as white, aged in his mid-20s, around 5ft 10in and of skinny build. He wore black clothing and has a pock-marked complexion.
You may also want to watch:
It is believed that he may have left the area in a black vehicle, possibly a Seat Leon.
Anyone with information is asked to contact west CID at Suffolk police on 101, quoting crime reference number 76970/17.
- 1 Town in talks to sign Barnsley forward Chaplin
- 2 Ipswich Town closing in on deal to sign Rangers defender Edmundson
- 3 Some areas record twice monthly rainfall in a day - and more heavy rain to come
- 4 Ipswich Town appoint new strength and conditioning coach
- 5 Ipswich target Jacobs on his Town talks and chances of a Portman Road move
- 6 Warning of 'severe' flooding in west Suffolk
- 7 'He's a proper footballer... hopefully he can stay around us' - praise for Town teenager Humphreys
- 8 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 9 Road closed after lorry crashes into tree as one person is trapped inside
- 10 Kenyan school chums meet by 'unbelievable chance' at Suffolk village fete