Earls Colne: Police appeal after toddler suffers serious head injury
POLICE are appealing for witnesses to a road traffic collision where a 15-month old girl was seriously injured.
The collision happened on the B1024 Coggeshall Road, Earls Colne at around 7.15pm last night.
A black Vauxhall Zafira and a white Daf lorry were involved.
The 15-month old was taken to Royal London Hospital by land ambulance and is in a stable condition.
The girl was with a man and a six-year-old girl in the Vauxhall, both suffered minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
All three are believed to be local to the area.
The road was closed until around 2am this morning while an initial investigation was carried out.
- 1 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 2 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 3 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 4 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 5 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 6 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 7 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'
- 8 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 9 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 10 Concerns as 12 Suffolk landfill sites could contain 'hazardous material'
A 43-year-old man from Southend was arrested at the scene on suspicion of careless driving and released on bail pending further enquiries until November 12.