Early morning misery for rail users
COMMUTERS traveling to and from London are facing disruption this morning because of a broken down train.A number of services have been cancelled and there are severe delays in both directions affecting passengers at Ipswich, Colchester, Braintree, Clacton and Harwich.
COMMUTERS traveling to and from London are facing disruption this morning because of a broken down train.
A number of services have been cancelled and there are severe delays in both directions affecting passengers at Ipswich, Colchester, Braintree, Clacton and Harwich.
The problems started at 7am when the Liverpool Street to Norwich train was delayed for 60 minutes because of a broken down engine between Shenfield and Ingatestone.
This has caused delays throughout the morning and the 8.30am Norwich to Liverpool Street, 8.51am Cambridge to Liverpool Street and 11am Norwich to Liverpool Street services have all been cancelled.
You may also want to watch:
Train operator One are warning that delays are currently up to 45 minutes.
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 3 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 4 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 5 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 6 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 7 'It was a surprise for a lot of us... but these are exciting times' - Gill on takeover
- 8 Woman dies after car collides with tree in Leiston
- 9 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 home draw with MK Dons
- 10 Police cordon after man in 20s found outside Ipswich flats dies