Easlea Road, Bury St Edmunds, blocked after two-vehicle crash
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
Traffic delays in Bury St Edmunds have been caused by a two-vehicle crash in Easlea Road.
The incident happened around 10.10am, involving a grey Toyota MR2 and a Peugeot Boxer van.
The incident happened outside the Matalan store, with the road currently blocked in both directions as a result.
Paramedics from the East of England Ambulance Service were called after one motorists reported neck pain.
Highways have also been called after oil and water which had spilt onto the road.
Recovery vehicles are on the way to the scene, with motorists advised to use alternate routes while the road is blocked.
- 1 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 2 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 3 How have Suffolk's towns changed over the last decade?
- 4 Town closing in on permanent deal for keeper Walton
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: League One trio eye Preston defender
- 6 Road closed while fire crews tackle Martlesham blaze
- 7 Anger as second homeowners set to receive £191million in Covid grants
- 8 Suffolk mum diagnosed with terminal cancer after beating disease twice before
- 9 PM ‘dropped a clanger’ with garden bash apology, legal expert suggests
- 10 Hughes nets a hat-trick for Town Under 23s as familiar face plays for QPR