LEGO for Schools – last chance to count your tokens
- Credit: Archant
Schools across East Anglia have just two days left to submit their LEGO token totals to be in with a chance of winning up to £1,000 worth of LEGO vouchers.
Earlier this year we launched the LEGO for Schools promotion which has seen hundreds of schools across Suffolk and Norfolk collecting LEGO tokens from their local newspaper.
Now is the time for schools who registered to count up their final numbers before the cut off-date of Friday, May 24 at 5pm.
After this date we will start the process of identifying winning schools. Don't forget that every school that has collected 1,000 tokens or more will receive £50 worth of LEGO vouchers.
The top three schools with the most tokens, as a ratio of pupils, will each receive £1,000 worth of LEGO vouchers.
Over the past few months schools have been encouraging parents, guardians, and grandparents to collect tokens to be in with a chance of winning.
You may also want to watch:
Each day there have been tokens in both the Ipswich Star and the East Anglian Daily Times for Suffolk schools.
Meanwhile schools in Norfolk have been able to find their tokens in the Eastern Daily Press, Norwich Evening News, Great Yarmouth Mercury, North Norfolk News, Dereham & Fakenham Times, Lowestoft Journal and the Beccles & Bungay Journal.
- 1 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 2 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 3 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 4 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 5 Why Ipswich Town's American owners won't be making first visit for Morecambe clash
- 6 New plans for village cafe, shop and business units divide opinion
- 7 WATCH: Ever Given docks at Felixstowe after four-month delay
- 8 Military helicopter recovered after emergency landing in field
- 9 Evans on Town's 'powerful' mantra, not shying away from favourites tag and working under Cook again
Make sure to send us your total by the end of this week to email@example.com with your school name in the subject line and then the total number of tokens collected. We will confirm receipt of your email.
Once all schools have submitted their totals we will select the top three schools and send judges to validate your claim - so please hold onto your tokens.
The winning schools will be notified by telephone after all token claims have been verified and the vouchers will be distributed to schools at the end of June.
For further information call 01473 324594