East Anglian Air Ambulance called to woman suffering cardiac arrest in Braintree
- Credit: Archant
A woman is in a life-threatening condition after suffering a cardiac arrest in Braintree.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA) were called to the incident, and landed on scene at 6.47pm yesterday.
A spokesman for EAAA said yesterday: “EAAA medics Dr Akos Soti and critical-care paramedic Andy Downes attended a mission in Braintree.
“The EAAA team treated a woman in her mid-fifties who had suffered a cardiac arrest.
“The patient was then escorted by Dr Soti and Andy Downes by EEAST ambulance to the Broomfield Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
“The patient is said to be in a life-threatening condition.”
- 1 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 2 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 3 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 4 Body found in the River Orwell
- 5 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 6 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 7 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 8 What has changed in Woodbridge over lockdown?
- 9 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 10 Person taken to hospital after two-car crash