East Anglian: Trains between London and Norwich delayed, one cancelled
- Credit: Bill Smith - Archant
Trains have been cancelled and others delayed between Norwich and London.
Lines were blocked due to a broken down train between Stowmarket and Diss, they have now been reopened.
The 09:30 Norwich to London Liverpool Street, due at 11:19; the 10:00 Norwich to London Liverpool Street, due at 11.55; and the 12:30 London Liverpool Street to Norwich, due at 14:27, have been cancelled.
The 10:00 Norwich to London Liverpool Street, due at 11:55, has started from Colchester. It will no longer call at Norwich, Diss, Stowmarket, Ipswich and Manningtree.
The 10:30 Norwich to London Liverpool Street, due at 12:19, has started late from Norwich, calling additionally at Stowmarket.
You may also want to watch:
The 09:20 Ipswich to Cambridge, due at 10:39, was also delayed. The 10:44 Cambridge to Ipswich, due at 12:02, will be started from Bury St Edmunds, no longer calling at Newmarket and Kennett.
- 1 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 2 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 3 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 4 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 5 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 6 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-1 win against Fleetwood
- 8 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 9 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 10 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card