East Suffolk: Preparations underway for Easter celebrations
- Credit: James Bass
A church has unveiled its programme of Easter services.
St Margaret’s Church in Leiston will hold the Eucharist and Palm Sunday Procession at 10am on Sunday, March 24.
On Wednesday, March 27 there will be an annual pilgrimage to Walsingham in Norfolk. Further details from the Rev Richard Ellis on 01728 832168.
There will be a 7pm communion, followed by a vigil, on Maundy Thursday, and on Good Friday meditations and liturgy from 1pm to 3pm.
A parish eucharist will be held on Easter Sunday at 10am.
For more Easter news, click on the link top right and visit our Easter 2013 page
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town out of Trophy after shootout loss
- 2 New farm shop and cafe opens in Suffolk countryside
- 3 Further case of Omicron Covid variant detected in East Anglia
- 4 Uproar as plans put in to turn Suffolk pub into vets
- 5 Flood alerts issued for Suffolk coast ahead of expected high tide
- 6 Weather warning issued as Suffolk could see snow fall tomorrow
- 7 Under-used council land to become sites for 3,000 homes
- 8 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Norfolk
- 9 'Fans are disgruntled - I understand it' - Cook on Papa John's Trophy exit to Arsenal U21s
- 10 West Suffolk's Covid rate rises to become highest in county