Suffolk to be warm and sunny on Easter Sunday
- Credit: Rachel Edge
Suffolk is set to see another day of sun and blue skies on Easter Sunday as temperatures creep into the mid-twenties.
Much like Good Friday, today is forecasted to see clear skies with temperatures comfortably passing 20C.
On Saturday, the region saw highs of 24C near the Suffolk-Cambridgeshire border and thousands of families and friends ventured out to their local beach or beer garden to soak up the sun.
The good weather is set to continue onto bank holiday Monday although an easterly wind will mean that temperatures will be a little cooler.
Phil Garner, forecaster for Weatherquest, said: “It looks like Sunday will continue in a similar fashion to the past two days.
You may also want to watch:
“It will be warm and dry with clear skies.
“Further inland, the temperatures will again reach highs of 24C to 25C but an easterly wind will keep coastal regions slightly cooler.
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 3 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 4 New online booking system for Suffolk recycling centres
- 5 Fuller Flavour: Can we sign Bonne permanently, please?
- 6 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 7 Motorcyclist suffers serious injuries in A14 crash
- 8 Winners and Losers: The boss, two commendations, absent friends and remaining winless wonders
- 9 5 roadworks to be aware of in Suffolk this week
- 10 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
“On Monday there will be a little more high cloud around and some mist around the coastline but it will be dry and warm again.”