Ed Sheeran passes driving test in Ipswich
- Credit: Gregg Brown
Suffolk superstar Ed Sheeran will soon be carrying a full driving license after passing his practical driving test in Ipswich.
Sheeran, who grew up in Framlingham, passed his test yesterday.
Many of his fans posted congratulations on social media after the school that had been teaching Ed posted a picture of him with his test certificate.
Yesterday he tweeted to his 15.6million followers: “Passed my driving test yesterday, zoom zoom zoom”
Last week, Ed Sheeran was awarded an honorary degree from University Campus Suffolk for his “outstanding contribution to music”.
You may also want to watch:
In the past year Ed has won four Brit Awards, two Ivor Novello awards, six Grammy nominations, among other accolades.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 5 Woman's body found in village home
- 6 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 7 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 8 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 9 How many of these 11 award-winning Suffolk food businesses do you know?
- 10 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley