Could Ed Sheeran already be married?
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk superstar Ed Sheeran has hinted that he is now a married man, despite plans to build a chapel at his Framlingham home falling through earlier this year.
Ed Sheeran has sparked speculation that he has already tied the knot.
The 27-year-old singer from Framlingham announced his engagement to Cherry Seaborn in January, saying “our cats are chuffed as well”.
Now he has hinted that the couple could have secretly married.
When an Access reporter asked the star: “Have you picked a date? Do you know where?” about his marriage plans, Ed remained silent before smiling and pointing to the silver ring he has been wearing on his left hand.
You may also want to watch:
He giggled and said “Yeah” when the reporter said: “That’s exciting”.
And asked how he “managed that”, the Shape Of You singer replied: “I never do anything too public anyway.”
Ed previously submitted a planning application to build a chapel at his Suffolk home – but it was declined by planners.
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 3 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 4 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 5 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'
- 6 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 7 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 8 'It was a clear foul' - Imps boss Appleton angry after Town defeat
- 9 Two cars set alight in two different streets
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
He announced his engagement earlier this year, writing on Instagram: “Got myself a fiancee just before new year. We are very happy and in love, and our cats are chuffed as well xx.”
The couple were childhood friends who attended school together in Suffolk and became romantically involved years later.
In February, Ed denied that he had married after he wore what appeared to be the same ring he donned in the Access video to the Brits.
“I’m not married,” he told Good Morning Britain. “I’m just wearing an engagement ring ... because I feel like you both should.”