Nine cars damaged by air weapons in Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: Archant
Three men, aged 18, 22 and 24 years old, have been detained overnight by Police after several vehicles in the town were vandalised.
According to officers, damage was dealt to the windscreens of nine different cars on Daisy Avenue, in the Moreton Hall Estate.
Residents are still discovering the effects of last night’s criminal damage.
Three air weapons were seized from the suspects who are believed to have used the weapons at around 1am this morning to commit the crime.
The men are currently in custody at Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre for questioning later today.
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk Constabulary have begun enquires.
Last weekend 14 vehicles were damaged in a spree of vandalism in Ipswich.
The suspects leant out of a car window and hit 14 parked vehicles with a bat on Dumbarton Road.
- 1 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 2 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 3 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 4 Woman dies after car collides with tree in Leiston
- 5 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 6 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 7 Police cordon after man in 20s found outside Ipswich flats dies
- 8 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 home draw with MK Dons
- 9 Here's what Bristol City boss Pearson said about CEO Ashton being linked to Town
- 10 Suffolk holiday accommodation reaching capacity ahead of re-opening