Nine cars damaged by air weapons in Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: Archant
Three men, aged 18, 22 and 24 years old, have been detained overnight by Police after several vehicles in the town were vandalised.
According to officers, damage was dealt to the windscreens of nine different cars on Daisy Avenue, in the Moreton Hall Estate.
Residents are still discovering the effects of last night’s criminal damage.
Three air weapons were seized from the suspects who are believed to have used the weapons at around 1am this morning to commit the crime.
The men are currently in custody at Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre for questioning later today.
Suffolk Constabulary have begun enquires.
Last weekend 14 vehicles were damaged in a spree of vandalism in Ipswich.
The suspects leant out of a car window and hit 14 parked vehicles with a bat on Dumbarton Road.
- 1 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 2 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 3 Matchday Recap: A replay awaits as Town fail to beat Barrow
- 4 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking
- 5 Ipswich Town set to announce caretaker manager
- 6 Driver arrested for being four times over legal limit
- 7 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 8 'We're probably not as good as we think we are' - Cook on FA Cup draw with Barrow
- 9 Hundreds sign petition to fix closed Suffolk road as MP visits site
- 10 'Gutted to see the gaffer go' - Norwood on Cook sacking