Eight charged following drugs raids in Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Archant � 2007
Eight people have been charged following drugs raids in Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft yesterday morning.
Officers broke down doors at several addresses in a cross-county operation.
The following have all been charged with one count of conspiracy to supply cocaine and one count of conspiracy to supply heroin:
• Dale Springer, 45, of High Street, Lowestoft
• Carl Balls, 47, of Marine Parade, Lowestoft
You may also want to watch:
• Colin Owusu-Asokwa, 25, from London
• Anthony Jones, 59, of Normanston Drive, Lowestoft
- 1 Police confirm body found in River Orwell was of a 17-year-old boy
- 2 Body found in the River Orwell
- 3 Could any released Bristol City players reunite with Ashton at Ipswich?
- 4 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'eye' Sheffield Wednesday midfielder
- 5 Exit Interview: Nydam showed 'heart, desire and hunger' but was never able to take the next step
- 6 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 7 What has changed in Woodbridge over lockdown?
- 8 Wrong way A12 driver flees scene after causing crash
- 9 Town looking into Portman Road safe standing area ahead of new season
- 10 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
• Steven Alexander, 34, of no fixed address, was arrested in the Marine Parade area – also charged with three counts of theft
• Paul Plumb, 41, of Nelson Road North, Great Yarmouth
• Paul Brason, 31, of Vincent Close, Cobholm
• Sarah Morris, 35, of Middlegate, Great Yarmouth
All were remanded in custody and are to appear at Great Yarmouth Magistrates Court today.
A woman in her 30s from the Lowestoft area arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to supply Class A drugs has been bailed until March 19 pending further enquiries.
A man in his 40s from Lowestoft arrested on suspicion of possessing a Class A drug was also bailed until April 23 pending enquiries.
A man in his 40s arrested during a raid at a flat in Middlegate, Great Yarmouth, faces no further action.