Elderly woman given oxygen after fire

AN ELDERLY woman had to be given oxygen after a fire broke out in her home in the early hours of this morning.Firefighters were called to a house in Ash Grove, Haverhill, at 12.30am.

AN ELDERLY woman had to be given oxygen after a fire broke out in her home in the early hours of this morning.

Firefighters were called to a house in Ash Grove, Haverhill, at 12.30am where they discovered a small fire in the microwave.

A woman was treated for smoke inhalation at the scene. The incident was over by 12.50am.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter