Ely: Fatal car crash man named
Police have named two drivers who died in separate collisions on rural Cambridgeshire roads.
David Alexander Adams, 55, of Orchard Way, Cowbit, near Spalding, in Lincolnshire, died when his blue Peugeot 206 was in collision with a silver Ford Mondeo on the A1123, in Stretham, on Tuesday.
The driver of the Ford, a 33-year-old man from the Ely area, suffered minor injuries in the accident, which happened near the junction with the A10 at 5.35pm
On Wednesday, a balck Ford KA left the A10 near Stretham at 4.30pm.
Richard John Bowles, 51, of St Martin’s Walk, Ely, was pronounced dead at the scene of the crash - two miles south of the junction with the A1123.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information about the crash is asked to contact Sgt Nigel Jennings at the Cambridgeshire road police unit on 0345 4564564.
- 1 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 2 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 3 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 4 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 5 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 6 Woman who pocketed cash for memorial bench avoids prison
- 7 Man in 40s rescued from beneath the Orwell Bridge
- 8 When Eagles Dare documentary reveals how close Ian Holloway came to being named Ipswich Town manager
- 9 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 10 Vandals set light to seafront toilets