Two people taken to hospital after two car crash
- Credit: Archant
Fire engines, ambulance crews and police were all at the scene of a two vehicle collision in Ixworth.
Suffolk police say they were called to the A1088 near Ixworth at 8.15am.
The collision is said to involve a Ford Focus and a Peugeot 207.
Three engines were called to the scene from Thetford, Bury St Edmunds and Ixworth.
The East of England Ambulance service said two people were taken to West Suffolk Hospital following the crash.
A spokesman said: “We were called at 8.03am with reports of a collision in Ixworth Road, Honington.
“We sent two ambulances, an ambulance officer and the East Anglian air Ambulance.
- 1 A14 near Ipswich remains partially closed after fire breaks out
- 2 Drought declared in Suffolk as temperatures set to soar this weekend
- 3 Firefighters tackling large fire near country park
- 4 20 fire engines and 90 firefighters contain large forest blaze
- 5 Suffolk letting agent admits swindling customers out of £80,000
- 6 Complaints of 'terrible smell' coming from Melton animal crematorium
- 7 Road closed as emergency services called to single-vehicle crash
- 8 Fire crews extinguish large playing field fire in Suffolk village
- 9 Crews battle huge 15-acre fire in mid Suffolk village
- 10 Police seize lorry on A14 after driver had no licence or insurance
“Two patients were taken to West Suffolk Hospital by land ambulance.”