Two people taken to hospital after two car crash
- Credit: Archant
Fire engines, ambulance crews and police were all at the scene of a two vehicle collision in Ixworth.
Suffolk police say they were called to the A1088 near Ixworth at 8.15am.
The collision is said to involve a Ford Focus and a Peugeot 207.
Three engines were called to the scene from Thetford, Bury St Edmunds and Ixworth.
The East of England Ambulance service said two people were taken to West Suffolk Hospital following the crash.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman said: “We were called at 8.03am with reports of a collision in Ixworth Road, Honington.
“We sent two ambulances, an ambulance officer and the East Anglian air Ambulance.
- 1 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 2 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 3 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 4 Town bosses on 'Chequebook FC' nickname, Premier League timeframe and more
- 5 Superstitious nonsense or serious business? - Change on the way as Ipswich Town play the numbers game
- 6 Chaplin is Cook's 'assassin' who was once taught a tough lesson by the Town boss
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 8 Suffolk sprinter opens her 'dream' cafe at age of 25
- 9 Boy, 13, pulled from moat at Framlingham Castle
- 10 Town's first game of the season will be all-ticket
“Two patients were taken to West Suffolk Hospital by land ambulance.”