Emergency services called after two-car crash in east Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
Two women were taken to hospital after a two-car crash in east Suffolk this morning.
Police were called around 8.10am to Yarmouth Road, Ufford, near Woodbridge, to reports of a two-car collision near the Ufford Crown pub.
The accident involved an Audi A1 and a Citroen DS3 and two women were treated for injuries and taken to Ipswich Hospital.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: “We received a call at 8.14am to reports of a road traffic incident in Yarmouth Road.
“The East of England Ambulance Service Trust dispatched two ambulance crews to the scene where they treated two patients – a woman in her 70s and a woman in her 20s. Both expressing back and chest pains.
You may also want to watch:
“They were both taken to Ipswich Hospital for further care.”
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 2 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 3 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 4 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 5 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 6 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 7 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 8 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 9 The best roast dinners in Suffolk as chosen by our readers
- 10 Concerns as 12 Suffolk landfill sites could contain 'hazardous material'