Air ambulance called to serious collision in Great Waldingfield
- Credit: Archant
Lavenham Road is currently closed and motorists are being advised to avoid the area.
Suffolk police say they were called shortly before 3pm this afternoon to reports of a collision between a lorry and a bike in Lavenham Road, in the village near Sudbury.
An ambulance and air ambulance also attended.
A spokesperson for the East of England Ambulance Service said: ”We were called at 2.53pm today, May 17, to a road traffic incident on the B1071 at Great Waldingfield.
“We sent an ambulance crew an ambulance officer a rapid response vehicle and The Essex and Herts Air Ambulance to the scene.”
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses to this incident are asked to contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101 quoting reference CAD 221 of 17 May.
- 1 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 2 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 3 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 4 'From the outside it looks silly' - Chaplin on why he dropped down for Town
- 5 Cardinal Park taped off as man suffers stab wounds
- 6 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 7 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 8 Town bosses on 'Chequebook FC' nickname, Premier League timeframe and more
- 9 Town Transfer Talk: Ten in, but how many more are on the way?
- 10 Woodbridge 'cheese wedge' site goes back up for sale