When will England play next and who are their opponents?
- Credit: PA
Delighted England fans are gearing up to watch their team compete in a World Cup semi-final for the first time since 1990.
Gareth Southgate’s squad stormed their way through to the next stage of the tournament with a sensational 2-0 win over Sweden tonight.
England’s next game will be on July 11 against Croatia.
The match will be in Moscow and will kick off at 7pm.
The World Cup final will take place on July 15.
You may also want to watch:
France and Belgium are also competing for the trophy.
Where will you be watching England play in the semi-final? Tell us.
- 1 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 2 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 3 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 4 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 5 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 6 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 7 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'
- 8 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 9 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 10 Concerns as 12 Suffolk landfill sites could contain 'hazardous material'