Euro 2020: Everything you need to know about England's final group game
- Credit: Sarah Lucy Brown
Suffolk football fans will be out in force tonight as England take on the Czech Republic in their final group game at Euro 2020.
Here's everything you need to know about the game and how England can qualify for the last 16.
When is kick off?
Kick off is 8pm on Tuesday June 22.
Where can I watch the game?
You may also want to watch:
Many of Suffolk's pubs will be opening up for fans to go down and watch the game safely.
The Plough Inn, Isaacs, The Halberd Inn are among the Ipswich venues welcoming fans hoping to catch the game.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 3 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 4 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 5 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 6 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 7 'It could do us the world of good... it brings everyone down to earth with a little bit of a bump' - Cook on Millwall loss
- 8 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions
- 9 Biker injured in crash with car in south Suffolk
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
If you are staying at home the game is on ITV 1 with coverage starting at 7pm.
How likely are England to go through?
They have already done it!
England currently have four points following a win over Croatia and a draw against Scotland, and are currently second in Group D.
If they win tonight they will be top of their group, if they draw they will be second but even a loss will see them through to the next round..
That is because there a re final 16 spots for some of the best performing third-place teams and the results in Groups B and C mean that England are guaranteed to finish as one of the four best third-placed teams - guaranteeing them a place in the next round.
What happens next?
England's next competitors will be determined by where they finish in their group.
If they win they will play the runners up of group F which are currently Germany.
That game would be played back at Wembley on June 29 at 5pm.
If they come second in the group they will play the runner up of group E which is currently Slovakia.
That game would be played on Monday, June 28 at 5pm. The game is being played at Parken Stadium in Copenhagen, Denmark.
If they go0 through in third place they will either play the winner of group B, E or F.