Enter your pet dressed up for the festive season in our Christmas Claws competition
- Credit: Archant
Does you cat don a Christmas hat or does your dog wear a Santa suit?
Maybe your horse enjoys wearing a bit of tinsel around its neck or you have a bird with jingle bells on its legs.
This year we are running our Christmas Claws photo competition and we are looking for the best Christmas pet pictures.
Whether your pet is big or small, furry or feathery, we want to see your photos.
A selection of images will be featured in a Christmas Claws supplement where our Ipswich Star and East Anglian Daily Times readers will be able to vote for their favourites.
You may also want to watch:
The winner will receive a special prize!
To enter your pet, complete the attached form and upload a photo. The closing date is December 11.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 2 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 3 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 4 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 5 Andy's Angles: Six observations from Ipswich Town's Colchester draw
- 6 Luke Woolfenden: 'It's like night and day, and I'm loving it'
- 7 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 8 Suffolk landowner is fined for careless driving and jumping red light
- 9 Edmundson was schooled by the 'golden generation' and has put his faith in the Ipswich rebuild
- 10 'The people of West Suffolk deserve better': Vote of no confidence for Hancock
Photos including your pet’s name, your name and contact number, can also be sent to Hazel Sellers, East Anglian Daily Times, Portman House, 120 Princes Street, Ipswich, IP1 1RS.
The photos will then be published in the week commencing December 18.