Van driver trapped after three vehicle crash in Essex
- Credit: Archant
A van driver has been injured after becoming trapped following a three vehicle crash in Essex.
Essex firefighters were called to assist at the scene of a road traffic collision, which happened in the southbound carriageway of the A130 between Howe Green and the Rettendon Turnpike , near Chelmsford, at around 12.30pm.
A spokesman for Essex County Fire and Rescue Service said: “On arrival firefighters reported that three vehicles were involved, including one van which had rolled over, leaving the driver trapped inside.
“Firefighters worked to release the driver by 1.20pm.
“The casualty was left in the care of the Ambulance Service.”
You may also want to watch:
The East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust has been approached for details of the van driver’s condition.
- 1 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 2 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
- 3 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 4 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 5 Suffolk man admits owning more than 25,000 indecent images of children
- 6 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 7 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 8 'Anywhere I can help I will' - Peter Reid joins Town in consultancy role
- 9 Missing 66-year-old woman found in field after search
- 10 Tribute to Kaine, 24, at estate's new underpass mural