Essex: Floating back through time
ARE you a Duke of Edinburgh Award holder? Did you help launch the lifeboat a West Mersea in March 1979?
Are you in our Flashback photo?
Also that month, we photographed youngsters at Wix with Bygones music instruments. Are you in the picture?
Or were you a member of the East Bergholt High School U11 football team in April 1986. Are you in the line-up?
Essex School Music Festival took place at Essex University in April 1993. Do you remember the event?
Or were you at the retirement presentation at Parkeston Quay in April 1980. Can you name those in the picture?
Share your memories by emailing email@example.com or buy a copy of one of these photos by clicking the myphotos24 link top left.
- 1 The most beautiful places to live in Suffolk - according to estate agents
- 2 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 3 The Secrets of Dunwich: East Anglia's lost capital
- 4 'He's made massive strides here' - Town recall striker Simpson from Swindon
- 5 Serious fire breaks out at home in Woodbridge
- 6 Cash machines stolen in ram raid at Tesco in Brandon
- 7 Villages shock as seven Suffolk postboxes stolen in 10 days
- 8 5 places to spot celebrities in Suffolk
- 9 6 roadworks to avoid in Suffolk this week
- 10 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release