Essex/Ipswich: Three arrested in connection with murder of James Attfield are re-bailed
- Credit: Archant
Three people arrested in connection with the murder of James Attfield have been re-bailed today.
A 25-year-old woman from Southend and an 18-year-old man of no fixed address, both arrested on suspicion of murder, will return on police bail on October 15.
A 23-year-old woman from Ipswich, arrested on suspicion of perverting the course of justice, was also given bail until the same date.
They were half of a group of six people arrested on August 7 in connection with the enquiry. The others remain on bail until dates later this month.
Mr Attfield, 33, was found in Lower Castle Park, Colchester, in the early hours of Saturday March 29.
You may also want to watch:
He had been stabbed 102 times, and died at the scene.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 4 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 5 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 6 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 7 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 8 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies
- 9 Couple transform historic building near coast into new bed and breakfast
- 10 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary