Can you help find missing teenager Aleks Dokle?
- Credit: Archant
Essex Police are appealing for information about a teenager who has been missing from his Colchester home for over a month.
Aleks Dokle, aged 17, was last seen in the town at 4pm on Friday, November 16.
After weeks of extensive investigations, including searching the town, speaking to Aleks’ friends, and looking in locations he is believed to have been seen, he has not been found.
Officers are now calling for the public’s help with their appeal.
Aleks is described as being 5ft 4in tall and is of medium build.
You may also want to watch:
He has cropped brown hair and a beard and was last seen wearing black jogging bottoms, a black T-shirt and potentially a puffed navy blue Ralph Lauren jacket.
Police believe he is still in the Colchester area.
- 1 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 2 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 3 Town bosses on 'Chequebook FC' nickname, Premier League timeframe and more
- 4 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 5 Superstitious nonsense or serious business? - Change on the way as Ipswich Town play the numbers game
- 6 Boy, 13, pulled from moat at Framlingham Castle
- 7 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 8 'From the outside it looks silly' - Chaplin on why he dropped down for Town
- 9 Cardinal Park taped off as man suffers stab wounds
- 10 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
Anyone with any information about the whereabouts of Aleks should call Colchester police station on 101.