Teenage boy dies after collision with motorbike
- Credit: Google
A teenage boy has died after a collision with a motorbike in Essex.
The boy had been cycling along London Road when he was on collision with a motorbike, near to the junction with Vellacott Close, at just after 3pm yesterday.
“Despite the best efforts of paramedics, a teenage boy sadly died at the scene,” a spokesman for Essex Police said.
“The rider of the motorbike has been taken to hospital with life-threatening injuries.”
Essex Police is asking anyone who witnessed the incident, of who may have dash cam or CCTV footage, to come forward.
People are asked to call 101 quoting reference 777 of June 30 or email the Collision Appeal address.
You may also want to watch:
People can also contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 2 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 3 'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert opens up on leaving Town
- 4 'Has to go' - Town fans on Chambers' future, play-off hopes and who they want to see play
- 5 Theft of historic Royal Mail post boxes 'a worrying trend'
- 6 Essex home 'completely destroyed' by fire
- 7 Barn goes up in flames in Suffolk village
- 8 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 9 Man in hospital with head injury after late night assault
- 10 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week