Plea to find wanted Essex man David Kemp
- Credit: ESSEX POLICE
Essex Police has issued a plea to help find wanted man David Kemp who is linked to Braintree, Coggeshall and Halstead.
Mr Kemp, 42, from Chelmsford, is said to be wanted by police on recall to prison for breaching his licence conditions.
He is described as 5ft 9ins tall, with a small brown birthmark on the inside of his left forearm.
Police say he is known to frequent Braintree, particularly The Bull pub in Market Place in the town centre.
A spokesman for Essex Police said: “We would like to talk to David Kemp, 42, from Chelmsford, who is wanted on recall to prison for breaching his licence conditions.”
You may also want to watch:
The force added he also has links to Coggeshall and Halstead elsewhere in the county.
Those with information regarding Kemp’s whereabouts are asked to call Chelmsford police station on 101.
- 1 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 2 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 3 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 4 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 5 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 6 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him
- 7 Long-serving parish clerk resigns from council hit by flaring tensions
- 8 Positives, negatives and plenty still to do - what we've learned from Town's pre-season
- 9 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 10 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
Alternatively, information can be supplied anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.