Two arrested after three men suffer serious injuries in alleged assault
- Credit: Google
Three men suffered serious injuries including a fractured skull after a disturbance in north Essex.
Essex Police received reports two suspects were involved in an argument with three men in Tabor Avenue, Braintree, at around 10.40pm on Wednesday.
One of the victims, a 22-year-old Braintree man, was knocked to the floor during the alleged assault and was taken to hospital with a fractured skull, where he remains in a stable condition.
Another victim suffered a fractured jaw and the third suffered a fractured cheek. They were both taken to hospital but have since been discharged
Officers arrested a 19-year-old man from Braintree on suspicion of grievous bodily harm and actual bodily harm and a 20-year-old man from Braintree on suspicion of grievous bodily harm the following day.
You may also want to watch:
They have since been released on bail until Thursday, August 9.
Anyone with information, CCTV or dash cam footage is asked to call Dc Red Leeson at Braintree CID on 101 quoting crime reference 42/98942/18 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 2 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 3 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 4 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 5 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 6 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him
- 7 Long-serving parish clerk resigns from council hit by flaring tensions
- 8 Positives, negatives and plenty still to do - what we've learned from Town's pre-season
- 9 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 10 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site