Do you know these people? If so, police want to hear from you
- Credit: Supplied by Essex Police
Essex Police have released a selection of images as part of an effort to solve a number of crimes.
Officers want to speak to a man in connection with the theft of a bike in Head Street, Colchester.
It took place between 9am and 3.35pm on March 10.
If you recognise him, or have any information about the incident, call 101 and quote the crime reference number 42/32955/18 or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
Police are also appealing for information following the theft of a trailer from an address in St John’s Road, Clacton.
You may also want to watch:
It happened between 7am and 8am on Friday, April 6.
If you’ve seen the trailer, been offered it for sale, or have any other information, quote crime reference number 42/46564/18.
- 1 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 2 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 4 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 5 Police officers praised for saving baby's life with CPR
- 6 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash
- 7 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 8 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 9 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 10 New shop for farm that focuses on mental health
Police want to speak to two people in connection with a theft from the Tesco store in The Grove Centre, Witham.
A woman in her 90s had her purse stolen between 10.50am and 11.30am on March 28. Her bank card was later used to withdraw a three-figure sum at a BP garage in the town.
If you recognise the people, call 101 and quote 42/42311/18.
Officers also want to speak to a man in connection with a theft of Superdrug in The Grove Centre.
It took place at around 3.05pm on January 31. Products worth a three-figure sum were taken.
If you recognise him, quote reference number 42/14741/18.
Police want to speak to two men in connection with a theft from an address in Saffron Walk, Wethersfield.
A stand and sander were taken on April 4. It is believed the people that took them made off in a white van.
If you recognise the men pictured, quote 42/45813/18.
A burglary took place at an address in Green Lane, Boxted, between 10.15am and 3.30pm on Thursday, April 5.
A three-figure sum of cash, and jewellery including a gold engagement ring and three watches were taken.
Contact Colchester CID on 101, quoting the crime reference number 42/46210/18.
Finally, police want to talk to a man in connection with a burglary at an address in Autumn Close, Clacton, between 2am and 11.10am on December 17.
A number of items were taken.
Police said they appreciated the incident took place some time ago, but asked anyone who recognises the man to call Clacton CID on 101, quoting the crime reference number 42/177896/17.