CCTV appeal after thieves steal perfume worth ‘four figure sum’
- Credit: Essex Police
Thieves stole perfume worth a four-figure sum from two Essex shops on the same day.
Essex Police published CCTV images of a man and two women whom officers want to speak to following the theft from The Perfume Shop in High Chelmer, Chelmsford, on Saturday, August 18.
The theft is believed to have happened just after 4.50pm.
Earlier that day, in a separate incident, perfume worth a four-figure sum was stolen from a Boots pharmacy in Victoria Place, Brightlingsea. The shop was broken into at around 1.45am that morning.
Police are appealing for people to come forward with information relating to either crime.
You may also want to watch:
People with information about the Brightlingsea burglary are asked to call Clacton CID on 101 and quote reference number 42/120260/18.
Those with information about The Perfume Shop are asked to call Chelmsford Local Policing Team on 101 quoting 42/120111/18.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 3 East Suffolk village garage to be rebuilt as part of homes plan
- 4 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 5 Derelict Suffolk railway crossing cottage up for auction
- 6 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 7 Hundreds of calls, fighting off interest, a health scare and a missing man - how Town signed match-winner Celina this summer
- 8 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 9 'Not enough thank yous in this world' - mum of baby saved by police
- 10 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
People can also call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.