Officers looking for missing 21-year-old
- Credit: Archant
Police are looking for this missing man in Colchester - can you help them find him?
Thomas Cottis, 21, was last seen in Colchester on March 11, about 4.30pm, wearing a black coat.
Mr Cottis is described as being 5ft9in tall, of a skinny build with red hair and tattoos.
He has connections across the county including Chelmsford, Brentwood, Basildon and Grays, as well as Ipswich.
Police are concerned for his welfare and are asking the public for any information that will help them find him.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman said: 'If anyone has seen him or has any information about where he might be, please call Colchester police on 101.'
- 1 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 2 Our Ipswich Town predictions: Top scorer, best player, where they'll finish and more
- 3 Man dies in two-car crash on A12
- 4 'There won't be a better group of strikers in the league' - Jeffers on Town's firepower
- 5 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 6 Film crews begin shooting Amazon show in Suffolk village
- 7 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 8 GP warns of 'Latitude effect' as cases rise among young people
- 9 Historic East Anglian sailing barge to become floating bakery
- 10 'A rut had set in and it needed to change... we will have got one or two wrong' - Cook on his Ipswich Town squad cull