Schoolboy suffered broken bones in collision with car
- Credit: google
An Essex schoolboy was injured after being hit by a driver who failed to leave their details.
The 14-year-old boy was wearing school uniform when he was struck by a vehicle in Wantz Road at its junction with Queen Street at around 3.30pm on Friday.
The vehicle has been described as a “small silver car”.
“The driver stopped but failed to leave their details,” a spokesman for Essex Police said.
“The boy was found to have broken bones in his foot.”
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses are asked to contact Pc Paul Barry at Stanway Roads Policing Unit on 101.
- 1 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 2 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 3 2,000 patients visit A&E because they are feeling depressed
- 4 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 5 Town get home draw in FA Cup First Round as ex-Blues head to Sudbury
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 7 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 8 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 9 'There's something missing in this team' - Town fans on draw at Cambridge
- 10 Detective who trained generation of officers retires after 45 years